Monday, February 25, 2013

Seeing Red | My Favorite Trends from the Oscars

STRUCTURED SHADES
These four stars showed you don't need to wear bright colors in order to stand out. 

 I. Charlize Theron in Dior
II. Giuliana Rancic in Rafael Cennamo
III. Zoe Saldana in Alexis Maybille
IV. Kelly Rowland in Donna Karen Atelier


HOLLYWOOD GLAMOUR
 Young Hollywood dazzled in classic styles that harkened back to the golden years of tenseltown.

 I. Amanda Seyfried in Alexander McQueen
II. Anne Hathaway in Prada
III. Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture
IV. Jessica Chastain in Giorgio Armani

BLACK ICE
 Pastels are great for girls but these dark vixens are all woman.

 I. Adele in Jenny Packham
II. Halle Berry in Versace
III. Kelly Osbourne in Tony Ward
IV. Nicole Kidman in L'Wren Scott



All photos from E! Online

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful selection. I especially loved Charlize Theron and Jennifer Lawrence in Christian Dior. Actually I was hoping Lawrence would wear a custom gown, but I loooooved this one too.

    xoxo, Sam
    www.justsammthing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer Lawrence was BY FAR my very favorite- she looked like an Oscar winner. Charlize looked great as well- very classic. I also really loved Amy Adams dress (i would put her in the glamour category)and Stacey Keibler's dress.

    ReplyDelete