Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Style Inspiration I Rooney & Kate Mara

Kate Mara in Givenchy, Kate Mara in Dolce & Gabbana, Rooney Mara in Band of Outsiders, Rooney Mara in Alexander McQueen


Kate and Rooney Mara have been astounding style lovers for years but after seeing them at the Side Effects and House of Cards Premiers I couldn't resist taking a look back at some of my favorites...

The sisters smolder in 
RADIANT RED

I never thought I'd want red in my wedding but seeing these dresses together makes me yearn for bridesmaids this chic!
 
Rooney in Valentino & Kate in Jason Wu



Rooney shines in 
WHITE on WHITE
Speaking of weddings, no bride has looked prettier than Rooney Mara in white.

Rooney in Givenchy Couture


Kate blushes in 
ROMANTIC ROSETTES
Kate glows in cascading lace and floral appliques.

Kate in Badgley Mischka & Jack Guisso

The sisters please in
THE BEST OF THE BEST 
 Kate shocked in this beautiful yellow gown and Rooney made an impact in sheer organza. You can see the front of her dress here.

Kate in Zac Posen & Rooney in Prabal Gurung

No comments:

Post a Comment